The product you have selected contains only - aluminum profile - does not include the accessories located in the Accessories tab.
Additional accessories like covers, end caps, electricity conductive end cap, mounting bracket, fasteners, mounting springs, proximity switch, micro switch, mounting system and others are available under "Accessories".
If you are interested in longer lengths than one meter, write to us we will quote the delivery cost to you. Transport companies expect additional charges for long shipments.
For each country is different maximum length of the profile that we can send. It does not depend on us only by courier.
We also do service cutting aluminum profiles to the indicated size - write or call get comprehensive information.
Profile for architectural LED mounted in the grooves in the ceilings and walls of plasterboard. Its characteristic feature is the fact that protrudes beyond the left (not visible when mounted) plane of the plate, thereby interfering with the structural elements. This can be remedied by installing spacers plasterboard so. strips. The equivalent of a profile with the same physico-chemical properties is available in our store profile Lesto. Its shape does not interfere with the design of the ceiling or wall of boards.
Designers from the company assumed that the internal height of the troughs of 19 mm and the outer - 25 mm, allow the LEDs with a pitch of 15 mm and milk cover, to create a uniform line of light.
Profile LED Larko, which is part of the collection entitled. The line of light is therefore conceived in such a way that the housing also held simultaneously. It is to enable easy design spectacular lighting systems and the use of light sources with a small size. Checks in this brilliantly. Dedicated profile Larko accessories is primarily a more rigid and flat cap variant in milk or transparent.
- The profile is subjected to the process of anodizing,
- Made of aluminum, durable and lightweight metal,
- The small size of the profile allows for installation in virtually any location,
- Environmentally friendly, thanks to its durability and resistance to corrosion,
- Simple installation in many ways *
- A wealth of dedicated accessories to create a beautiful luminaire
- In the bottom of the profile, you can put 1 or 2 strips of LEDs, which allows illuminate the space gently (one bar) or slightly clearer - two stripes. Such functions can be set when creating a complex remote controlled lighting systems.
* Accessories for mounting to the surface of the spring, a spring groove and clips TEKNIK. The first mentioned type of spring can attach profile does not recessed into the so-called. slot. Springs grooving allow mounting luminaires with flange, provided the inlets and outlets. Latches fit into the small tabs in the profiles of the same brand.
What gives anodizing?
It is the first step, alongside additional protection against moisture, the application profile outside the building. The process of anodizing produces a cured coating that protects against mechanical damage both the same profile, and placed inside the LED strip. It is a great protection against corrosion. Adds a profile, or at or about the technical tasks, also a decorative function, so satynowemu shade of the coating. By definition, anodization is a chemical process involving the formation of an electrolytic oxide layer on the aluminum surface.
During installation you are required prior supply power cables to the profile.
Power supply units are placed in bulk or thickness of the plasterboard.
Surface mounting is possible on the plates with a minimum thickness of 10mm