Price for 1 meter length profile - no cover and end caps.
The product you have selected contains only - aluminum profile - does not include the accessories located in the Accessories tab.
Additional accessories like covers, end caps, electricity conductive end cap, mounting bracket, fasteners, mounting springs, proximity switch, micro switch, mounting system and others are available under "Accessories".
If you are interested in longer lengths than one meter, write to us we will quote the delivery cost to you. Transport companies expect additional charges for long shipments.
For each country is different maximum length of the profile that we can send. It does not depend on us only by courier.
We also do service cutting aluminum profiles to the indicated size - write or call get comprehensive information.
Architectural profile with a wide collar, designed for interiors, more groove walls and ceilings. Made of high-quality aluminum is not subjected to the process of anodizing. Designed as part of a collection called "line of light". The name stems from the construction of the profile, which at its dimensions, while diodes with a pitch of 15 mm and milk casing, will create a uniform line of light. Very fits well in all kinds of arrangements. Due to the possibility of installing two strips inside the profile can be used as energy-efficient basic lighting.
However, it is interesting to said flange design, because the installation is carried out by means of an adhesive and applied to the wide sides surface plates used to zaszpachlowuje y.
Detailed information about installation
Before pasting profile should take care of releasing cables. They can enter a profile following the opening in the wall of aluminum or end cap. After the glue dries, aluminum flanges should be fitted with a suitable adhesive thinly, put the grid, putty and sanded after drying careful on the edge of the base profile. Then apply the paint filling in the place where the profile and the entire surface of the drywall, to which it was pasted. All operations must be carried out finishing, the built shell work. After working casing requires the removal of working and then you can safely mount LEDs, soldered power and set up a specially selected cap.
Highlights of the profile LED KOZEL
- Simple installation with glue and more specifically - KOZEL profile can be embedded in the slots previously installed drywall - plaster adhesive plaster (GS 20 CECOL) or mounting.
- In the bottom of the profile, you can put 1 or 2 strips of LEDs, which allows illuminate the space gently (one bar) or slightly clearer - two stripes. Such functions can be set when creating a complex remote controlled lighting systems.
Aluminium has a low weight, is durable, malleable and easy to handle. The heat from the light sources, heat sinks required to lower the temperatures of the LEDs generate. Together with the luminaire optimizes the dispersion of heat dissipation and optimizes its level. The heat fact will have a significant impact on the life of the light source and the emitted light beam.
Other important information
- Strips LED Override cover HS22 (Optional - milky or transparent) polycarbonate or optionally cover of a torus shape G-L-G-K square made from polymethyl methacrylate. HS22 has a certificate that guarantees excellent resistance to weathering, UV and flammability.
- Dedicated profile polypropylene caps are designed to protect against the ingress of dust and undesirable elements that can cause contamination LED strip, thus worsening the lighting parameters.
- ZM series connectors are used to connect a simple and angular, and to stabilize the ends of the profiles are used in strings.
- Profile does not work with compression springs (spring groove KMA).
KOZEL profile is designed for mounting in drywall. It makes a LED fixture that creates a line of light in wall and ceiling surfaces with no aluminum parts showing. Mounting instructions
KOZEL profile can be fixed in slots made in previously fitted drywall using gypsum adhesive (GS 20 CECOL) or mounting adhesive. Before you fix the profile in drywall, you should take care to lead the power cables out. They can be led in the profile by cutting a hole in the aluminum or end cap. After the glue dries, cover aluminum collars thinly with a suitable adhesive, put the drywall mesh on, fill all and when dry, polish it in such a way that it does not affect the base edge of the profile. Finally, apply paint over the base edge of the profile. Make sure to cover the profile while performing the above work. When you have finished, remove the working cover, mount the LEDs, solder the power wires, and finally, put on a clean cover. ATTENTION: The KOZEL profile is not compatible with mounting springs (KMA groove springs).
Architectural profi les for LED fixtures – dedicated to mounting on ceilings and drywall. Their height was designed the way that they can produce a single line of light with LEDs with 15mm spacing and a frosted cover HS 22. The source of light is one or two 10 mm-wide LED strips. Surface mounting is perfomed with the use of mounting springs. During the mounting all profi les-fi xtures should have power cables led to them beforehand. Power supplies can be placed loose on the left side of the ceiling or within the walls.