Price for 1 meter length profile - no cover and end caps.
The product you have selected contains only - aluminum profile - does not include the accessories located in the Accessories tab.
Additional accessories like covers, end caps, electricity conductive end cap, mounting bracket, fasteners, mounting springs, proximity switch, micro switch, mounting system and others are available under "Accessories".
If you are interested in longer lengths than one meter, write to us we will quote the delivery cost to you. Transport companies expect additional charges for long shipments.
For each country is different maximum length of the profile that we can send. It does not depend on us only by courier.
We also do service cutting aluminum profiles to the indicated size - write or call get comprehensive information.
Profile of architectural housed up to 4 tape or strips of LEDs, in what result is a broad line of strong light. As a result, part of the product of LED strips that serve not only to decorate the interior of the impressive illumination, but also to be the primary light. Made of high-quality aluminum additionally subjected to a process of double anodizing.
Highlights of profile
- The profile is anodized, or additionally secured,
- Made of aluminum, making it durable and low weight,
- Large heat sinks to effectively remove the heat,
- Flat and narrow flange allows for housing zlicowanej with the surface
- Along with the profiles of the technical builds precise grooves in the walls and ceilings.
What gives you the use of LEDs?
LEDs are the most energy-efficient source of lighting offered on the market, they have called. efficiency. at 80-95%. Durability LED lighting module is an average of 50 thousand. hours. The LED is resistant to shock and impact, which rozbiłyby an ordinary light bulb. LED technology can achieve virtually any light color (RGBW). LEDs achieve full brightness within microseconds, work with dimmers. They have a low emission of heat, check the objects sensitive to heat radiation, which must be kept stable temperature. They are organic.
What is anodising?
Anodizing is a chemical process involving the formation of an electrolytic oxide layer on the aluminum surface. In this way, a cured coating, suitable Metal satin matt shade. Aluminum anodizing through, beyond a relevant qualities, gains an additional corrosion protection and protection against mechanical damage. Matt silvery shade of the surface also makes the profile gains decorative qualities.
Adjusting to other profiles
Profile SEKOM can be mounted in special profiles TESE and TES-16, especially if the fixing is to be in plasterboard ceilings. To get a professional result complete with profiles mounting system is BLOCK. These are special springs inserted in the grooves of technical profile and click on assembling together profiles. After mounting profile strip we obtain a space that can be used to apply to the connections and carrying power cables.
Accessories dedicated profile
- Milk casing SZER with very good dispersing properties and light transmittance of 98%. Made of polycarbonate and gently fumed in conjunction with the size of the profile, it gives the effect of light that resembles a flat and broad lines of light.
- Metallized polypropylene caps, which did not let in light and protect the LED strip against the ingress of any kind of dirt. Dirt could reduce the performance and durability of light sources.
- ZM series connectors are used to connect a simple and angular profiles equipped with a small hook, and to stabilize the ends of profiles are used in strings.
During installation you are required prior supply power cables to the profile.
Power supply units are placed in bulk or thickness of the plasterboard.
"SZER" profiles are designed to build LED fixtures of significant light output. The width of such profiles allows a maximum of 4 LED strips of 10,8mm each. The profile comes with a dedicated frosted SZER cover which has very good light diffusing properties and light transmittance of 98%. Due to the cover and properly designed height of the profile you can obtain a line of light. A characteristic feature of SZER profiles are their big, aesthetically designed radiators which have effective heat dissipation properties. SEKOMA – a small flange profile used for building wide lines of light in drywall ceilings. The profile connects with TESE & TES-16 mounting tracks.