LED luminaires from the collection TERA Zamel from the company are the products of two basic functions - useful and decorative. In his main presentation of the brand qualifies them as bathroom lighting, which is not a bad idea. TERA models have a level of protection IP 44. They can therefore be mounted on the exterior of buildings, operate at high humidity etc. Similar conditions are characteristic in the bathroom. besides, like other fixtures Zamel, they can be installed in corridors, the stairs, or on the furniture.
This is possible thanks to extremely easy methods of anchoring to the surface - using a belt or assembly adhesives because they are surface-mounted luminaires.Enclosures this line of luminaires have their own unique shape inspired perhaps pentagon. Manufacturer for their models just looking for inspiration among geometric figures. With the visual aspects beyond the choice of color casing, the Client determines the color of light, from specific colors on the RGB variant.LED technology is a contemporary answer to reducing energy consumption. The models TERA cooperate with photovoltaic cells whether or operate within the framework of intelligent lighting systems.
In addition, the light source here are 4 LEDs CREE sustainability of an estimated 40 thousand. hours of continuous illumination. It is impressive and guarantees effect for a few years! This affordable solution is also an investment in the future and asks each electricity bill.
The luminaire is characterized by:
• easy installation using double-sided tape or adhesive mounting
• IP44 degree of protection which allows its installation outdoors
• lumen on 2 planes: the bottom and the front
• excellent light parameters obtained through the use of high-quality LED CREE
• light color reproducibility
• high lumen output with minimum power consumption
• high quality and durability estimated at five years of continuous illumination (~ 40 000 h).