Price for 1 meter length profile - no cover and end caps.
The product you have selected contains only - aluminum profile - does not include the accessories located in the Accessories tab.
Additional accessories like covers, end caps, electricity conductive end cap, mounting bracket, fasteners, mounting springs, proximity switch, micro switch, mounting system and others are available under "Accessories".
If you are interested in longer lengths than one meter, write to us we will quote the delivery cost to you. Transport companies expect additional charges for long shipments.
For each country is different maximum length of the profile that we can send. It does not depend on us only by courier.
We also do service cutting aluminum profiles to the indicated size - write or call get comprehensive information.
Profile for architectural LED. Ideal for generating strong light, set up to 4 strips of LEDs. It has many mounting options - popular for aluminum adhesive or screw and for those for plasterboard, the fixing spring. It stands out, however, something else. Due to its design and capabilities may be in the frame profile and provide a modern, simple but impressive lamp dangle. Similarly Profile TESPO also available in our store.
- The profile is anodized, or additionally secured,
- Made of aluminum, so that takes over the properties of the metal, making it durable and lightweight product,
- Created the series "WIDTH" is to build the housing with a high light yield,
- Can accommodate up to 4 LED strips with a width of 10,8mm,
- Dedicated profile casing with its height two met the conditions to obtain a similar line of light,
- Large, aesthetically designed radiators through which profiles very effectively dissipate the heat
Profile SEPOD mounted in several ways. As the lamp dangle from the use of the bezel, and wristband longitudinal rod pierced through the plasterboard and secured its left far side. The second type of installation, which is possible thanks to the fastening strip TESPO, the mounting of the profile bar on the surface with a screw. The same profile can be mounted also in two ways: using a spring surface or groove-spring, depending upon whether the mount is to be in a slot on the surface of the plate.
Why SEPOD profile is anodized?
Anodizing is a chemical process involving the formation of an electrolytic oxide layer on the aluminum surface. Anodizing is the first step to adapt the profile for use on the outside of the building. The next step is to raise the level of IP 67 through the use of dedicated accessories and silicone. Anodized profile has formed a special hardened coating to protect against mechanical damage. Anodized profile is corrosion protection. It is also more decorative by satin shade of a coating of oxides.
Accessories dedicated profile SEPOD available in our shop
- Milk cover SZER with very good distractions, and almost total light transmission, because the level of 98%
- As a pendant lamp creates a modern solution with DP fastener, fastener for plasterboard or ready sets of fasteners,
- Surface mounting enables the spring surface GP, springs groove KMA or crosspiece TESPO,
- Caps are available in metallized, do not let the light, imitate the color and texture of the aluminum surface.
"SZER" profiles are designed to build LED fixtures of significant light output. The width of such profiles allows a maximum of 4 LED strips of 10,8mm each. The profile comes with a dedicated frosted SZER cover which has very good light diffusing properties and light transmittance of 98%. Due to the cover and properly designed height of the profile you can obtain a line of light. A characteristic feature of SZER profiles are their big, aesthetically designed radiators which have effective heat dissipation properties. SEPOD –a basic profile used to build suspended or surface mounted fixtures. To build suspended fixtures you can use DP fasteners, drywall fasteners or ready fastening kits. To surface mount the SEPOD profile you can use GP surface springs, KMA groove springs or the TESPO mounting track.
End caps for SEPOD profiles are only available in a metallized, light-tight finish which resembles the color and surface of aluminum.