Preparing the electrical installation - single-color lighting
Shipping time:5 days
The cost of shipping:from 4.31 Euro Available delivery forms for viewing the product:InPost Paczkomaty24 - 4.31 Euro Personal Acceptance - 0.00 Euro Curier Service - 4.54 Euro Curier Service - Aluminium profile to 200cm - 13.62 Euro Curier Service - Aluminium profile to 300cm - 47.66 Euro Curier Service - profle 100cm - 7.26 Euro Curier Service - 5.67 Euro
Condition of the product:New
By purchasing this product you receive from us 0 points that you can use for shopping in our store. This applies only to customers registered in our store.
For the convenience of our customers who expect a comprehensive service in the field of cabling preparation for the installation of stairs lighting, we have prepared an offer of professional soldering of wires.
Before you give us information about the elements you need, you must know:
a) What length of wire is needed from each stair to the central where the controller with the power supply will be placed
The picture shows how to make a measurement. It is best to put on the length of the cable "to book in advance" of approx. 30 cm
The process of preparing the cabling for a specific electrical installation starts with getting information from you:
1. The length of the LED strip that will be mounted on each of the stairs + the length of the cable to be soldered. Below is an example for installing 10 stairs:
1. LED strip 90 cm + 2.75 m cable
2. LED strip 90 cm + 4.75 m cable
3. LED strip 90 cm + 4.75 m cable
4. LED strip 90 cm + 4.75 m cable
5. LED strip 90 cm + 5.75 m cable
6. LED strip 110 cm +4.25 m cable
7. LED strip 85 cm + 4.10 m cable
8. LED strip 80 cm + 4.00 m cable
9. LED strip 80 cm + 3.90 m cable
10. LED strip 80 cm + 3.50 m cable
2. Cable length for motion sensors.
1. Upper sensor - 3.50 m
2. Lower sensor - 4.00 m
Each led strip is described so that the user can quickly and without mistake assemble the appropriate sections at the right stairs.
We also prepare installations in the following layout: LED strip - quick connectors - cable (see photo below).
Such a set makes it easier in the future to repair damaged LED strips.
We have also prepared an overview film illustrating the process of preparing such a set.
In order to determine the cost of such a service, prepare the following data in advance:
1. Total LED strip length (length of all sections in meters)
2. Total length of the wire (sections for led strips as well as motion sensors)
3. The decision whether you will choose the version with quick connectros or without quick connectros
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Write a review for this product and we'll give you 50 points that you can use for shopping in our store. This applies only to customers logged in and registered in our store.
Only registered customers can write reviews for products. If you have an account with us please log in to it, if you do not create a free account and write a review.